Last Updated: May 18, 2022 | Effective: June 1, 2022
We at Rundown Creator, Inc. care deeply about privacy and transparency.
When you visit our website, use our product, or contact us, we may collect information about you. This page is meant to tell you specifically what information we collect, how we use it, what data we share, etc.
What Information We Collect
When you visit our website, we may collect information about your activity on our site ("Access Logs"
and "Web Analytics"
- The pages you visit and the files you download
- The date/time of each request
- Your IP address
- Device information
- Operating system
- Country, region, city
When you use our product, we may collect additional information about you and your team, including:
- Billing information
- Organization name
- Account holder(s) contact information
- Payment receipts
- Credit card information
- Account notes
- User information
- Email addresses
- Chat messages
- File lists, with metadata, from user-specified directories on devices where our plugin is installed
- Detailed user activity logs ("User Activity Logs")
When you contact us, we may collect additional information like:
- Your name
- The name of your organization
- Your phone number
- Your email address
- The content of your message
How We Use the Data You Provide
We use the data you provide to:
- Provide you with web-based rundown software
- Monitor site usage, performance, and gather statistics
- Provide you with the best customer service possible
- Troubleshoot issues
- Handle billing and payment processing
- Communicate with you
What Data We Share
We do not share, rent, or sell your data to third-parties, except under the following circumstances:
- We may share relevant portions of User Activity Logs or Access Logs containing your personal information with the account holders of your organization's Rundown Creator subscription if there is a valid reason, like suspicion of malicious or criminal activity
- We may share your information with Google, LinkedIn, etc when looking you up using the name, organization name, email address, or phone number you provide
- We may share your data with third-party providers (see the Third-Party Providers section below) when needed
- We may share your data when given a court order, subpoena, or otherwise legally compelled to do so
- We may share your data when a law enforcement agency makes a request that is urgent in nature and we believe it to be reasonable
- We may share your data if our company is acquired through an asset sale, stock sale, etc, in which case the data sharing would be limited to the acquiring company and any parent company only
The following is a list of third-party providers we use:
- Linode - web hosting provider
- Amazon AWS - web hosting provider
- Plausible - Web Analytics provider
- Stripe - credit card processor
- Fastmail - email hosting provider
- Mailgun - email delivery provider
- Plivo - phone provider
- Dropbox - storage provider
While we will do everything we can with the resources available to keep your data safe, we cannot guarantee that there will never be some kind of a cybersecurity incident (data breach, etc). Any data you provide to us you provide at your own risk.
Some of the data we collect can be deleted, some can only be anonymized, and some data can be neither deleted or anonymized. If you would like to request that we delete and anonymize the data we have collected, please contact us
We are based in the United States, so all information you provide to us will be subject to US laws regardless of which country you submit it from.
We only use essential, first-party cookies for things like remembering you're logged in. That's why there's no annoying cookie banner on our website. You're welcome.
Do Not Track
We do not support the Do Not Track (DNT) header.
All of our mailing lists require the user explicitly opt-in. We do not add people to mailing lists without their consent. That said, we may reach out to customers via email if there is something truly important we need to communicate.
to request we cancel your subscription and delete/anonymize what data we can.
You may reach out to us